- Posted by admin
- On October 15, 2018
- 0 Comments
1. Mussoorie Dehradun Development Authority is taking the initiative to develop the two major rivers of the City, Rispana & Bindal River.
2. The Project has components like Detailed Hydrological studies of both the rivers, Chanelization of Rivers, Abatment of Pollution, Master Planning & Infrastructure Development of the suraunding areas etc.
3. Total complete hydrological studies and survey get conducted for the total length of the Bindal (approx 17 Km) and for Rispana (approx 19Km).
4. In first phase two Pilot stretches has been selected –
(i) 2.5KM on both sides of the Kishanpur Bridge at Rispana River.
(ii) 2.5 KM on both sides of the Bridge at Haridwar by-pass at Bindal River.
5. Stratigically project is divided in three different parts –
(i) Household Survey ( to identify each and every household present along the stretches)
Work is awarded to Prozeel Consuliting Agency.
(ii) Detailed Hydrological studies of both the rivers, Chanelization of Rivers, Abatment of Pollution etc. Work is awarded to WAPCOS ltd ( (A Govt of India Undertaking).
(iii) Master planning, preperation of zoning plan and structuring self financing project.
Work is awarded to IIDC limited ( joint venture of Goverment of India and IL&FS).
6. Project is approved through EFC.
7. Construction agency is UPRNN Rudrapur unit.
Status:- 1. House Hold survey of both the pilot stretches has been completed, varification of survey is on progress.
2.The EWS and LIG (Transport nagar phase-II & AAM wala tarla) units to be given at subsidised rates to the banificiaries and the cost incidence to be covered by the sale of MIG units & HIG units.
3. On the basis of alignment and channelization provided by WAPCOS the constructiopn work of retaining wall at Bindal River in the downstream from Haridwar Bypaas bridge and at Rispana River in the downstream from Kishanpur Bridge has been started.
4. In Bindal Approximately 1300m on left bank and 700m on right bank, retaining wall has been constructed.
5. Zoning Plan report for the selected pilot stretches submitted by IIDC ltd.