- Posted by admin
- On October 15, 2018
- 0 Comments
1. Railway station shifting to Harrawala in PPP(Public Private Partnership) mode
2. Construction of express highway from old station to new proposed station.
3. Development of infrastructure at the new proposed site.
4. Modification and improvement of old station to reduce traffic conjunction.
1. Conceptual plan is ready.
2. Consultant for the project has been selected.
3. Preliminary survey of the area is started.
4. Coordination with Railway department has been done and survey permission has been received from the DRM office
5. Topography survey of the area is started by the consultant
6. U-DEC has presented three options for shifting of Railway station to Harrawala area on 29th May 2013 in presence of VC, DM, SSP and senior officers of Railway department
7. Awaiting meeting from the Chief Secretary, Uttarakhand
8. Meeting chaired by Chief Secretary conducted on the assignment.
9. The project to be pursued with the Railway board for in principle consent at the level of Govt of Uttarakhand
10. Pre-feasibility Study of project sent to Govt of Uttarakhand.